*Actual product and finish may vary
The Detex Grade 3 ECL-600 Warnock Hersey Labled Fire Exit with Long Bar is an Exit Control Lock designed to have the deadbolt and deadlocking latchbolt retract simultaneously when the paddle bar is pushed.
The ECL-600 is a fire rated, code-compliant, rugged, dependable relatching exit device with a steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary fire exits.
Rim Cylinder and bar guard sold separately.
Cylinder Option Available
Rim cylinder for Inside Key Control.
Can select rim cylinder for normal use.
If selecting multiple alarms with rim cylinders they can be keyed alike for $2.00 each.
• Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
• Proven durability, reliability and long service life at a reasonable price
• Reduces employee and customer theft
• Easy to Install
• Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
• Easy to see if the lights go out
• Straightforward operation that everyone understands
• 1" throw dead bolt and 3/4" dead locking latch bolt
• Relatching for additional security
• Saw resistant dead bolt
• Corrosion resistant alloy lockbody
• 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
• Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
• Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign
• Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
• Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
• Gray Finish (Std.)
• English Push Plate Sign (Std.)
• Other Languages available (call factory for details)
• For Panic Hardware see ECL-230D or ECL-230D-PH
• ECL-2100K - Bar Guard Kit - to protect end of bar, when required by code
• ECL-445K - Rim Cylinder, 5-pin with two keys
• ECL-1595 - Cylinder Collar required for 6 or 7 pin cylinders
• F90KR - Key Removable Mullion for pairs of doors. Each leaf will operate independently.
• BE-961 - Hard wired Conversion Kit, eliminates battery
• ECL-435K Adjustable Surface Keeper Bracket for some double door applications
• ECL-620 - Outside Lever Trim (rim cylinder sold separately)
• Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
• Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
• Minimum standard door width for ECL-600 is 34"
• Double Door requirements:
(3) ECL-445K Cylinders
(1) F90KR Key Removable
Mullion (3-hour fire rated to 8'0" high)
• Door Stile - Fits minimum 5-3/4" with ECL-437K Strike (Std.)
• Door Stile - Fits maximum 1-7/8" with ECL-475 Kit
• Machine and Sheet Metal Screws (Std.)
• Optional Sex Nuts or Security Torx Screws Available
Detex Limited Warranty
•10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
•Fire Exit Hardware
•UL Listed Panic Hardware 988N-Grade 3
•Meets ADA requirements
•Meets NFPA 80 &101 for Life Safety, CA Title 19
•ANSI/BHMA requirements for all Building Codes
•California State Fire Marshall -4140-0127:102
ECL-600 Detex Warnock Hersey Labeled Fire Exit w/ Long Bar
- Brand: Detex
- Product Code: ECL-600