*Actual product and finish may vary
Stanley K2 hardware QED311 rim exit device. 690 finish is only available in 3' length.
The standard duty QED300 series exit devices are designed for multi-family, tenant improvement uses such as apartment complexes, retail/store front, small office buildings and hotels/motels where a stylish, yet durable product is required.
- Tested to significantly exceed the 500,000 cycles required for Grade 1 certification.
- Field sizeable. 36” device adjustable to 32". 48” adjustable to 36”
- Thru-bolted tt design for increased security and durability.
- Consistent styling allows for suiting with other K2 Commercial Hardware products.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series Grade 1
- UL/cUL listed (3-hours) for "A" label single door applications (4' x 8')
- UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Pressure Rated
- UL305 for panic hardware
- Handing – All QED300 series exit devices are non-handed.
- Door Thickness – 1 3/4” standard.
- Latchbolt – Stainless steel 3/4” throw with deadlatch. (Rim Only)
- Strike – Stainless steel body with plated steel roller standard. Fire rated stainless steel strike with stainless steel roller standard on QED313. (Rim Only)
- Door Height - 7' standard with 84" rods; 8' optional with 96" rods. (Surface Vertical Rod Only)
- Latchbolt - 1/2" throw on top latch; 3/8" on bottom latch. (Surface Vertical Rod Only)
- Fasteners – Wood and machine screws standard. Sex bolts optional. (Standard on fire rated device).
- Head Cap & End Cap – Zinc die-cast.
Trims – Pinnacle and Pearce styles available.
Escutcheon Offering – Dummy, Passage, Keyed, Night Latch. Pull Plate Offering – Dummy, Thumbpiece, Night Latch, Flat Plate.
- Stile width - 3 7/8" (98mm).
- Dogging – Hex key dogging and cylinder dogging available
Lifetime Mechanical, 3 year finish* & 1 year electronics
*613 finish excluded
QED311 Stanley K2 Rim exit device with hex dogging
- Brand: Stanley K2
- Product Code: QED311