*Actual product and finish may vary
Von Duprin 900-2RS is a 2 Relay EL panic device control board.
Von Duprin’s power supply and option boards were designed to meet the specific requirements of electrified panic devices.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This new design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikes, card readers, etc).
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal provided.
* All PS900 Series of power supplies and option boards have been tested and certified to meet UL294.
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC output, field selectable with jumper
- Designed with high in rush current for powering electrified panic devices
- Universal 120 -240 VAC input
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered
- Electronic power limiting foldback circuit for AC current overload protection
- Two polarized connectors for distribution boards Fused primary input
- AC status monitor - isolated SPDT contacts
- AC input and DC output LED status indicators
- Cover mounted AC input indication
- Hinged cover w/ lock down screws
- High voltage protective cover
Fire Alarm Relay (FA)
– Must be installed on distribution boards
- Battery Backup
- 2 relay EL panic device control board
- 2 relay QEL panic device control board
- 4 relay distribution board
4 relay distribution board with logic
– Field configurable for:
- Time delay function
- Auto operator
- Security interlock
- 8 fused output distribution board
- 8 PTC output distribution board
900-2RS Von Duprin 2 Relay Board
- Brand: Von Duprin
- Product Code: 900-2RS